lahori special gajrela
Lahori Special Gajrela recipe on the eve of ramzan with step by step instruction.
- 1 kilogram of desi carrots
- ½ kilogram basmati rice
- 2 litre milk
- 1 kilogram sugar
- ½ kilogram khoya, sweet
- 5 green cardamoms
- 2 Tablespoon wheat flour
- First your need to grate the carrots.
- Take the rice and soak in water.
- Now put water in a cooking bowl and cook soaked rice and grated carrots together.
- When the carrot rice is cooked well, then add milk to it and cook to reduce it to half and then add sugar to it.
- Cook the mixture for about 10 minutes and then take it off the flame.
- When the mixture gets cold, add khoya and green cardamom powder to it.
- Now transfer the mixture to the bowl and keep it in the refrigerator.
- Later make a mix of wheat flour and cooking oil & add in for thickness.
- Serve the delicious dish with gold and silver wark on the top of it and garnish with a almond, pistachio.