Chicken Shammi Kebab
Chicken Shammi Kebab Recipes Indian
Best recipes for ramadan. Learn how to cook ramzan special recipe with step by step instruction easily at home
- 1 cup of chana dal (Split Bengal gram)
- 500 grams of chicken thigh cubes, boneless
- 2 Tablespoon of iodized salt, or as per your taste
- 1 Tablespoon of pure red chilli powder.
- 7 pieces dry of red chilli,
- 2 teaspoon of cumin seeds
- 2 teaspoon of coriander leaves,
- 7 cloves (laung)
- 10 black pepper,
- 2 small cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon of carom seeds (ajwain)
- 6 eggs
- ½ bunch of coriander leaves, finely chopped
- ½ bunch of mint leaves, finely chopped
- 6 green chillies, finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon of ginger, chopped
- 10 cloves of garlic, chopped
- cooking oil for pan frying
- First put the bowl on the stove add chana dal, chicken thigh cubes, spices and allow it to boil until chicken cook then strain and keep aside to cool.
- Later add 3 eggs, coriander leaves chopped, mint leaves chopped, green chillies pieces , ginger and garlic mix well and mince.
- Finally make round shape kebabs of the mixture.
- Now coat the prepared kebabs in the remaining eggs liquid but slightly,
- later fry the prepared kebabs in the cooking oil.
- Note : this Chicken Shammi Kebab can be served with delicious mint chutney and tamarind chutney.